I took a little break from WIP Wednesday for a few weeks because of all of the holiday craziness. But I have managed to finish some things up this week and I have a few Christmas gifts in progress.
- Mini perfect quilted tote. Last week I made some of Elizabeth's totes for my daughter's preschool teachers, and I enjoyed them so much I wanted to make some for my kids for Christmas. I shrunk the dimensions in the pattern down 25% and I am really happy with how it turned out. I will post more about this once I have my daughter's bag finished up.
- December bee blocks. Alyssa asked that we make some paper pieced blocks using this tutorial. These were pretty easy and lots of fun to make and a good learning experience. And I love working with pink!
Works in Progress
- Mini perfect quilted tote for my daughter. She is really into princesses and the color green right now, so I think I will go this direction.
- Miscellaneous Christmas presents that I have hardly started. Oops.
- I can't even think about this until after Christmas. I know I have a couple of baby quilts to make and a couple of fun projects I want to get started on.