This has been a hard week. I have been working on a project that is much more traditional than I am used to and it was a little hard to keep the motivation going. I will be sharing it sometime this month. While I am happy with the finished result, it is good to get back to my regular projects.
Sorry about the terrible cell phone photos.
- Yesterday I made an extra DGS block for February to help out someone in my circle.
- And started on a quilt that my sister asked me to make for her best friend's new baby. I was a little scared when she told me the colors she wanted - peach, coral, and mint. I did not have a single fabric in my stash that was any of these colors. I was super excited to buy a remnant bundle of Les Amis from the wonderful Amanda and thank goodness for Lizzy House for having a couple of mint colored prints. This quilt top is almost done. I'm still not sure how I feel about the colors.
- Maple Leaf Rag quilt - I cut some fabric for some more rings on the quilt, but haven't had time to do anything with them.
- I am going to make a tote bag for at youth auction at my church. I need to have that done in the next week.
- Baby quilt for my sister's baby. I am going to Utah for a visit at the end of the month so I need to finish that one up so I can take it with me.